Strategic Plan | Master Plan | Current Commissioners | Newsletter | Press Releases
Director's Reports | Tasks Completed | Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Commision Conferences & Workshops | Regional Conferences & Workshops
Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Commission
Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Great Falls, MT
May 12, 1998
9:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Participants and Guests
- Approval of March 31, 1998, Meeting Minutes
- Review and Approve FY'98 and FY'99 Budgets
- Set Meeting Schedule for FY'99
- Review Job Performance MOU
- Review and Discuss Proposed Mission Statement and Goals and Objectives
- Review and Discuss Draft of Tasks to be Completed
- Review and Discuss "Concept Paper" for Proposed Affiliate Group Plan
- Review and Discuss Proposed Draft of Governance Plan
- Review and Discuss Proposed Draft Bylaws
- Discuss Licensing, Endorsement/Sanctioning, and Logo Development
- Report on 3rd Annual National Lewis & Clark Planning Workshop
- Areas of Interest for Sub-Committees
- Events Calendar Coordination
- Logo Development
- Doug Monger, Curley Youpee
- Potential Sub-Committees to be Formed
- Licensing, Logo Development and Endorsement/ Sanctioning?
- Bylaws and Affiliate Group Plan?
- Mission Statement, Goals and Objectives?
- Adjourn and Tour New Facility
Back to Commission Meetings Menu
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!