Strategic Plan | Master Plan | Current Commissioners | Newsletter | Press Releases
Director's Reports | Tasks Completed | Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Commision Conferences & Workshops | Regional Conferences & Workshops
Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Commission
Montana Historical Society, Helena, MT
September 9-10, 1998
Wednesday, September 9th - 9:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Strategic Planning Session - facilitated by Virginia Tribe
- Late afternoon/evening dinner and boat cruise at the Gates of the Mountains
Thursday, September 10th - 8:00 A.M. - 12 Noon
- Strategic Planning Session (continued)
- Working Lunch - 12 Noon - 12:30 P.M.
Thursday, September 10th - 12:30 - 3:30 P.M.
- Conduct Commission Meeting
- Call to Order
- Approval of May 12, 1998, Meeting Minutes
- Director's Report
- Review & Approve Director's "Job Performance MOU"
- Confirm the Adoption of Commission Bylaws
- Review Revised Summary of "Tasks to be Completed"
- Review & Approve Logo Design
- Review & Discuss American Rivers/Nat'l. Bicentennial Council MOU
- Discuss Invitation to "join" Montana Tourism & Recreation Initiative
- Discuss Joining Lewis & Clark Trail Heritage Foundation
- Education Committee - Terry Korpela
- License, Endorsement & Promotion Committee - Matthew Cohn, Leif Johnson
- Review Standing Committees
- Establish Commission Policy for Providing "Letters of Support"
Back to Commission Meetings Menu
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!