Strategic Plan | Master Plan | Current Commissioners | Newsletter | Press Releases
Director's Reports | Tasks Completed | Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Commision Conferences & Workshops | Regional Conferences & Workshops
Regional Bicentennial Commissions &
Montana Tribal L&C Representatives Meeting
Cottonwood Inn, Glasgow, MT
June 17, 2002 -12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
4:15 p.m. Leave for Tour to Fort Peck Overlook & Ribbon Cutting/Dedication Ceremony at L&C Milk River Observation Point (short walking tour)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Corps II "mini workshop"
- Carol McBryant, the Logistics Coordinator for Corps II, is planning to be in Glasgow to layout the "footprint" of Corps II, and to answer questions regarding site selection logistics.
- Discussion of upcoming Fall Conference
- Review plans made to date
- What do RBC's and Tribes want to have included?
- Discuss the "packaging" of events, activities and attractions within corridors
- Preview of new breakout section of Travel Montana's website
- Update and discussion of license plate sales and marketing
- What has been done to publicize? What still can be done?
- Discuss grants programs
- Reporting/Outlook for 2003 programs
- Discuss corridor signing project(s)
- Report on Blackfoot River project
- Old Business
- Posting of minutes on our website
- Keeping state Commission office updated re:RBC contact changes, etc.
6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Buffalo Stew & Fry Bread Dinner at Kiwanis Park, Glasgow
Back to Retional Bicentennial Commissions and MTTA Meetings Menu
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!